i want to make a new blogspot, will you follow me to my new one?

donate please~

any and all donations are appreciated. all detonators of $30+ will get a half batch of baked goods or a simple set of false nails. please contact me through MySpace to discuss what you would like in return + your address.


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

i swear every time i want to start this blog again-

i die.
i just recovered from the flu.

on December 31 i went to Grand Rapids to see my mom for a bit, then i came home. i woke up the next morning at like, early, and was okay-ish. but still not the best.
the next day- oh my my my i died.
i was simply unable to move.
and from then January 1st[2nd really] to January 5th[today] i was dead.
i laid on a futon, with not soft pillows at all, for days.
now that i realize the dates, it wasn't actually that long. but when you lay in the same spot falling asleep for a few hours at a time it seems like you're there forever.

i threw up every once and awhile,
and then when i finally felt well enough to shower- i threw up again.
RIGHT AFTER I SHOWERED
what a waste of clean.

i looked terrible, i still do.
but w/e i need to redye my hair.
i soaked in the shower so i bled like a rotting corpse.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

w/e i'm better now, i better be able to go out and do things tomorrow or i am not going to be a happy Charlotte.
:x

there are dear outside my house, i want to ride them.
i want to ride horses.
-bounces-

No comments:

Post a Comment