i want to make a new blogspot, will you follow me to my new one?

donate please~

any and all donations are appreciated. all detonators of $30+ will get a half batch of baked goods or a simple set of false nails. please contact me through MySpace to discuss what you would like in return + your address.


Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blonde Hair Pix~

i took this outside the court house, sitting in my car, blasting Lady Gaga.
you can tell i have a lot of respect for Americas justice system.
Photobucket

i owe 40 hours of community service,
[which i wanted to do, i love working at pet adoption centers now i have a reason to get off my ass]
plus i have to take a shoplifters program thing.
90$ and 1 saturday later it will be over with though.

i also am required by law to find a job, oh no!
-wants a job-

my parole officer thinks i am retarded, btw.
she told me she wanted me to have my community service done before she saw me next-
sooooo i said "40 hours in a week? that will be a lot"
and she said "when is the next time i see you?"
and i said "the 7th... wait that is a month away JK"
and she said "no, the sevenTEENTH"
and i was like "oooooooooh... okay ^OO^"

today has been /amazing/ but i am tired as hell.






so you can see my hair without the bright sun light
<3
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. You should totally make a tutorial on how you do your hair in the second picture~! They're always so perfect >w<

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is really simple, i do the same thing for making my VK hair but i do it bigger.
    i guess i can make a tutorial.
    :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did you achieve that shade after just being red?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i bleached my hair for 70 minutes, i think. 70 or 80. then i used a light blonde hair dye for 20 minutes, which got rid of some of the orange/brass but not very much of it.

    i am going to bleach it again very soon- like this weekend.

    ReplyDelete