i want to make a new blogspot, will you follow me to my new one?

donate please~

any and all donations are appreciated. all detonators of $30+ will get a half batch of baked goods or a simple set of false nails. please contact me through MySpace to discuss what you would like in return + your address.


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

making a new blog? [possibilities]

so, i might have to make a new blog.
not "have to" this one works fine and everything.
but it is linked to my old email, and since it is linked with gmail i have to sign out of my gmail and into my old one every time i want to post
[which is why i always do Name/URL instead of replying on my account]

so if anyone knows how to switch your log in email, i do not think you can, tell me.

if i changed blogs would you follow my new one?

No comments:

Post a Comment