i want to make a new blogspot, will you follow me to my new one?

donate please~

any and all donations are appreciated. all detonators of $30+ will get a half batch of baked goods or a simple set of false nails. please contact me through MySpace to discuss what you would like in return + your address.


Wednesday, February 3, 2010

i /hate/ having my photo taken

more so when i cannot tell a person to delete it.
:C

i mean, sometimes it is cute.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

but usually it is ugly as hell
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i look rabid!
and i did not even wear circle lenses then.
Dx

i was going to post my hate for humans tonight, but that has to wait until tomorrow.
lost my phone, someone found it and returned it- but i live 45 minutes from where i lost it so i will get it tomorrow.
anyway- here are some more old pix of me from past cons.

Youmacon `o9
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
with an amazing cosplayer, his outfits are always spot on.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
with Die, i saw her for like 10 minutes this year at Ohayo, not enough. i miss her
:C

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
with the same amazing cosplayer, told you he was good
he loves me, we always hang out at every con in this area
ahahah

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
this is my ex-GF. this was when we first met~ how cute of me to be all in Lolita and her all Ruki.
ahahahah


those are all i have. i do not really go looking for pix other people take of me at cons.
i want to find the ones of Aoi and i, though.
because- come onnnnnnnn we are so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment