i want to make a new blogspot, will you follow me to my new one?

donate please~

any and all donations are appreciated. all detonators of $30+ will get a half batch of baked goods or a simple set of false nails. please contact me through MySpace to discuss what you would like in return + your address.


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

my blonde hair. // my new work at a new humane society

though i do not love these photos i do not hate them, either.
i look really boring and plain in them but yeah right as if i am going to get that dressed up for a humane society.
i am not getting poop on my good clothes.
ahahaha

Batman was the first film i ever saw in a movie theater, it is very close to my heart.

Photobucket
Photobucket


personally, i love my hair now. much more than before.
if only it were a foot longer and naturally curly.
everyone has their dreams.

also, i own no photoediting program.
i do nothing to my photos but resize, crop, or flip them. unless my name is on the photo, then i added my name via photobucket.
or if it says under the photo it is edited.
i do not believe in showing edited photos unless it clearly states where and how.
so quit your bitching, i know i am too good to be real.
[rofl who is the c-u-n-t? that would be me.]

anyway, i really like the shelter here.
for the most part.
it is not set up the best, but i think it was just a house that was renovated into being a shelter.
since it is RIGHT in the middle of a neighborhood.
and it, well, they do not make it known that they are there.
i drove past it like 4 times going "this stupid GPS does not know SHIT"
but there it was.

i have only one photo of it, and that is this.
Photobucket

i was inside it cleaning the glass, and i literally could not have gotten out if i had wanted to without someone on the outside letting me out.
i felt like i was some fetish girl because they were all staring at me crawling around in it.
creeps.

3.5 hours down, 36.5 to go.
:3

No comments:

Post a Comment