i want to make a new blogspot, will you follow me to my new one?

donate please~

any and all donations are appreciated. all detonators of $30+ will get a half batch of baked goods or a simple set of false nails. please contact me through MySpace to discuss what you would like in return + your address.


Saturday, February 6, 2010

i am obsessed

let us start with this, my new phone case came.
yay~
it came in like- half a day, holy shit. fast eBay seller ships fast.
Photobucket

i like it more- it is not plastic- looks less cheap.
i will add charm things soon.

next- i went to get the thing from the post office.
what was it? 30$ worth of nail art stuff.
O w O
Photobucket
[in the box i put all my nail art stuff in]
Photobucket
[out of the box]

what do i have- you ask?
everything.
not really, i all ready know more stuff i want.... NEED
Dx

here is a quick list of some stuff i have -
nail glitter in MANY colors
many colors/sizes of nail gems [and heart shapped ones in black, and pink]
many colors of nail pearls [and heart shapped ones, as well as bow shape in pink and white]
nail beads in silver and gold
nail art brushes, you can see the colors
and nail art glitter, meaning it is in shappes and stuff. like stars, hearts, just little lines. like sparkle confetti? yeah sure, in gold and silver.
[they are what is in the tubes]

i will open my shop soon- as soon as i figure out a way to paint the fake nails without them moving/getting paint all over my fingers.
so we will see.
i will charge a full 1$ for each rose on the nail- because they only come 4 of each color to the wheel and i love them i do not want to give them away
Dx

i need to clean.
do not want to.
not going to GPKISM, i am not allowed to leave state unless i ask the court and i doubt they will let me leave with less than one day of notice.
._____________.

do not break the law, kitties~

and last but not least~
my current nail design.
Photobucket
Aoi Phantomhive created this nail design
he is so good

and guess what? my nail is grown back.
YESSSSSSSS
i was really scared because i had to get a new set and i shut my eyes when she took off my pinkie nail.
i was like "oma it is going to rip off again."
but NO
all back
ayayayayyayyayaya~
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh! You must definitely post pictures when you put charms and stuff on your new phone case! i love those sorts of things, haven't got round to it yet but I still love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i honestly do not do anything that fantastic, they are just molded stickers my friend gave me.
    .____.

    ReplyDelete