i want to make a new blogspot, will you follow me to my new one?

donate please~

any and all donations are appreciated. all detonators of $30+ will get a half batch of baked goods or a simple set of false nails. please contact me through MySpace to discuss what you would like in return + your address.


Friday, February 12, 2010

people are so damn pathetic

always hating on me when they do not even know anything except a name and a face-
my face brings hate and their hate keeps me young.
i guess i should say thank you.

but then they look at my words and realize-
fuck- i hate things about her that she does not do. never has.


i like it when people admit their mistakes.

"You are a really intriguing individual. I don't quite understand you. At first, I thought I hated you. But after a while, I've been really interested in your opinion on things.
I'm still not sure how I feel about you, but I'm definitely drawn to your posts.

- Anonymous"

but not when they are little cunts and do not leave their name.

today i took the dog to the vet. i cleaned her ear mites, gave her a dose of power pink medication,
and made her chicken and rice to help her stool thicken.
i really like taking care of animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment