i want to make a new blogspot, will you follow me to my new one?

donate please~

any and all donations are appreciated. all detonators of $30+ will get a half batch of baked goods or a simple set of false nails. please contact me through MySpace to discuss what you would like in return + your address.


Wednesday, February 17, 2010

i might start doing a "what i wore" everyday thing

but not really because it is usually a sweatshirt and big hair.
which you have seen all ready.
ahahaha

idk, i am so boring with how i dress.
i want to wear my gothic shit every day, but i cannot.
it just is not possible when i go to a shelter every day, or the grocery store.
it takes like an extra 30 minutes to put on an entire gothic outfit.
with the petticoat and all the buttons and stuff.
if i go out for a full day, yeah, but not with how little i go out right now.

this is my "going to the grocery store" outfit.

Photobucket
[i just resized the photo, it should get smaller soon]

3 comments:

  1. It's a really pretty outfit even if it is just a 'going to the grocery store" outfit!
    I know I should wear more hime/lolita but I'm worried my boyfriend wont like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, it's a little more complicated because we have been dating for 3 1/2 years and I have only started being interested in lolita/hime in the last 6 months.

    Also I live in South Africa where if you wear Lolita people just call you barbie and have absolutely no idea about lolita so they are really rude to you.

    I guess I could try gothic lolita and people would just think that I am goth, but I don't really always go for short short skirts or really long ones, I like mid length.

    ReplyDelete
  3. men are a dime a dozen, Lolita is forever <33

    Gothic Lolita is mid-length... short skirts are not a Lolita thing. anything 2 inches below or above the knee is no longer Lolita acceptable. except floor lenght skirts can be EGL sometimes. but are usually EGA.

    ReplyDelete