i want to make a new blogspot, will you follow me to my new one?

donate please~

any and all donations are appreciated. all detonators of $30+ will get a half batch of baked goods or a simple set of false nails. please contact me through MySpace to discuss what you would like in return + your address.


Thursday, February 11, 2010

i want a tazer.

i think it would be pretty fantastic to own.
i never feel safe- a tazer would def help me feel better about life.
anxiety rules my every thought.

anyway, i am going to Sally's today to buy more bleach.
Aoi and i both need to get out blonde lighter.
i found a picture of blonde hair that i /love/, it is Wendy.
Wendy is a famous blogger, btw. and it is because of my obsession with her- and me always talking about her- that my friends told me to make my own blog.
funny, huh?
yes.

i have never even read her blog though, just her web show called Guide To Life.
clicknetwork.tv
they took it off YouTube
:C

H A I R C O L O R
Photobucket
Photobucket
but i am going one shade lighter.

she is not all that pretty IMO, and she is a little slutty, also she photoshops ALL her pix [ew]
but she has the same views on everyone should at least try and she does a lot of similar things to herself that i do.
we like a lot of the same things, so i like watching her.
^OO^

uhhhhhhhhhhhh, idk what else.
that is all.
i just want a tazer.
|:

No comments:

Post a Comment