i want to make a new blogspot, will you follow me to my new one?

donate please~

any and all donations are appreciated. all detonators of $30+ will get a half batch of baked goods or a simple set of false nails. please contact me through MySpace to discuss what you would like in return + your address.


Friday, February 12, 2010

okay soooooooooo fuck my hair

the color is way better now, but it feels like puddy when it is wet, and falls out and breaks and ew.
|:

i hate what bleaching does, like 3 weeks from now it will be better.
i hope.
:CCC

but w/e it is better than red all over my nails and orange hair.
^OO^

pix up later today when i take puppy to the animal doctor.
her shit has been liquid, so i am going to get her checked out.

uhm, what else.
idk.
nothing?
:3

oh, wait...
nope.
idk.
bye.

oh, right. my nail design.
and Alicel's nail design.
[Aoi has not decided on one for him yet]
super cute right now.
pix when i go out, just like hair.


i want a magic button that i press and my hair grows 8 inches, yesplz

No comments:

Post a Comment