i want to make a new blogspot, will you follow me to my new one?

donate please~

any and all donations are appreciated. all detonators of $30+ will get a half batch of baked goods or a simple set of false nails. please contact me through MySpace to discuss what you would like in return + your address.


Monday, February 15, 2010

when i am bored i do silly thing. [hand made charms]

i have been doing this for a short while, now.
usually i just wrap them up and ship them to Aoi.
[obvi not now, he lives with me]
but as you should know, i have an obsession with food [mostly sweets] and phone charms.
so when my brother said he did not need his sculpie i took it.

i have made a number of things,
roses, a shadow heartless, hamburger, swirl poops... i think that is all actually.
ahahha
i have not really done much.
i only do it when i am really bored.

but i did a few things yesterday, and painted them today.

Photobucket
i made cookies, first. i have nothing to make texture or anything right now so it is all super boring.

Photobucket
then i made a cheese, i had no knifes to make straight cuts like it really would be.
so w/e

Photobucket
and i do not remember what these are called, w/eeeeeee
i like them.

Aoi likes them.
even though they are cheap as hell.
sculpie + acrylic paint = lol@me

but he stills likes them, and when i make them for him.
i guess that is what counts.


you can put these on anything, phone charms, necklaces, bracelets, rings, w/e
i might sell these when i sell my nails too.
if i ever get around to actually doing that
Dx



also, it seems like everyone wants me to bedazzle my phone.
idk if i will or not because when i did to my DS i ended up getting annoyed by it and now i cannot take the jewels off and fuuuuuuuu
but this is a case so i could take if off i really hated it...
idk.
we will see.

2 comments: