i want to make a new blogspot, will you follow me to my new one?

donate please~

any and all donations are appreciated. all detonators of $30+ will get a half batch of baked goods or a simple set of false nails. please contact me through MySpace to discuss what you would like in return + your address.


Sunday, February 7, 2010

why i make fun of Kiwamu




first of all- listen to him talk.
how he says his name.
if you hang out with me anytime soon you will hear me say "Kiwamu" how he says it in this video.
also- i hit people when they say something dumb.
Aoi and i were sitting on the couch talking and i hit him three times in the span of a few minutes.
just like this video.
and i want lilac hair.




and his neck brace is hilarious.

just thought i would tell everyone.
because Aoi and i lol about it all the time~

No comments:

Post a Comment