i want to make a new blogspot, will you follow me to my new one?

donate please~

any and all donations are appreciated. all detonators of $30+ will get a half batch of baked goods or a simple set of false nails. please contact me through MySpace to discuss what you would like in return + your address.


Saturday, February 6, 2010

okay, it is decided. going BLONDE.

number 1o
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it is kind of similar to what i had before- but different.
with my hair this color there are- 4? i will list 4 main reasons i hate it.
[it is the best red color i have ever had, but the cons outweigh the pros]

1 - i avoid showering
this is disgusting, it grosses out Aoi and me. but i do /not/ want it to fade. so i avoid showering. then i forget to shower, since i usually do everyday. i forget the last time i showered, and sometimes go over a week without.
ewwww

2 - it turns my nail designs red
i think i showed pix, but my silver/white/pearl gems/polish turns red
ANNOYING

3 - it turns my pearl jewelry red
-kills self-

4 - it turns my white clothings collars red


i know i look good blonde, so i am doing it as soon as it is faded enough.
change is good.
back to showering every day, hell yes.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. I understand what you mean about the showering, When I had purple hair I avoided showering too! It's gross but the hair colour was sooo good. :D

    You look really pretty with the blond hair.

    ReplyDelete