i want to make a new blogspot, will you follow me to my new one?

donate please~

any and all donations are appreciated. all detonators of $30+ will get a half batch of baked goods or a simple set of false nails. please contact me through MySpace to discuss what you would like in return + your address.


Wednesday, February 3, 2010

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

to anyone who thinks they matter to me~
you do not.
i do not care about your thoughts- flat out- that is all there is to it.
i do not think about anyone but my dearest Aoi.

it must suck to be you.
^OO^

do not get me wrong, we can be friends, and i can care about you. but your opinion is invalid in my life. and you are always replaceable.
everyone leaves my life at some point, besides Aoi.
i have never met anyone besides who i actually was upset when they left me, or i left them.


[mainly directed at the idiot who posted in my crush tag, but sorry everyone. my love is reserved for ONE person. for ever and always <3]

"You are extremely annoying, and after seeing you for one day I think it is safe to say that I hate you.

- Someone Important"


hate makes me famous, though.
so keep it coming.
<333

!|!|! also !|!|!

i am making Aoi's valentines day present this week,
we are officially engaged.  and are in the process of planning our dream wedding.
i have other posts i am making soon but because i do not have my phone cord to upload my pix it will wait until tomorrow.
i do have my phone back though.
c:
mom is leaving for Hawaii tomorrow, i have to drop her off.
i get my car back next week. driving hers until she comes home.
really hope i can go to GPKISM, it would make this month not boring.
uhm- what else. idk. bye.

3 comments:

  1. don't worry about the haters. that probably isn't anyone important at all. it could have been a random person who just wanted you to feel paranoid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the thing- no one is important except Aoi. so i know it is someone who just hoped i would either a] think it was Aoi or b] have a second person who mattered to my life

    but i know Aoi and my bond is forever and no one else means anything to me right now.
    so FCK them
    :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. you and Aoi are engaged?? (even though this is really late) how adorable! congradulations<3

    ReplyDelete