i want to make a new blogspot, will you follow me to my new one?

donate please~

any and all donations are appreciated. all detonators of $30+ will get a half batch of baked goods or a simple set of false nails. please contact me through MySpace to discuss what you would like in return + your address.


Monday, October 26, 2009

back to the wig store

today i went to try and find Sally's, i couldn't, so i went back to the wig store because i knew where it was. and knew they had what i wanted.

i got black, red, white, and silver nail design polish. three nail files in pink and purple and blue maybe? as well as black, white, and pink nail gems for 13$
they are really inexpensive there, and they were really nice to me.
c:

if i do my own nail design three times i will have paid for the products already.

i am going to do nails for my friends this weekend, because i want to start doing them myself instead of paying. since i have been watching them be done for 4 years.
they wont be as high quality- but i don't much care since i will be working with my hands in school.
but i want to practice on my friends before me.
^OO^


WARNING
DO NOT JUST DO YOUR OWN ACRYLIC NAILS
i basically was an apprentice- i always watch them do my nails like a hawk because i wanted to do nails professionally, plus i think it's very neat.
it is VERY dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.


tomorrow i am taking Ejote to the groomers,

and getting my hair done.
lots of pix i swear~

1 comment:

  1. and because you watch them do nails you think you're an apprentice? my boyfriend's mom does nails and that is the stupidest thing i've heard in a while.. you're in no position to give nail advice -_-

    ReplyDelete