i want to make a new blogspot, will you follow me to my new one?

donate please~

any and all donations are appreciated. all detonators of $30+ will get a half batch of baked goods or a simple set of false nails. please contact me through MySpace to discuss what you would like in return + your address.


Thursday, October 15, 2009

math homework

today, i, Charlotte, helped my brother, Henry, with his math homework.
Henry is a 12 year old 6th grader.
he is in algebra.
which was my 9th grade class.
i never passed.
Henry also got all the questions write on his math meep test.
the meep is a the Michigan standardize test.

and, i, Charlotte, knew something about math that my brother, Henry, did not.
so take that.

i know how to do math with letters better than he does.
^OO^

that's all i wanted to say.

1 comment: