i want to make a new blogspot, will you follow me to my new one?

donate please~

any and all donations are appreciated. all detonators of $30+ will get a half batch of baked goods or a simple set of false nails. please contact me through MySpace to discuss what you would like in return + your address.


Friday, October 23, 2009

calendar

√friday - nails
saturday - vacuum / movie
sunday - nothing
monday - mom's friends come over
tuesday - hair
wednesday - grand parents arrive
thursday - mom's party
friday - i leave for Chicago
saturday - Chicago
sunday - Chicago
monday - come back from Chicago / hardcore clean the basement
tuesday - hardcore clean the basement
wednesday - Aoi~

i got my nails done today.
and i am vacuuming the basement tomorrow as it says.
and i HOPE to get Ejote groomed on tuesday when i'm doing my hair.
so she can be in my photos with me, i'm getting professional photos taken like Senior photos but not because i dropped out.
and the photos should be on Wednesday but we're not sure yet.
we'll see.

i'll upload pix of my nails soon when i upload pix of Ejote's fur.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
this is the color

2 comments:

  1. whos aoi? o;
    will you upload your senior pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aoi is my best friend and soon to be roommate. i will upload them. c:

    ReplyDelete