i want to make a new blogspot, will you follow me to my new one?

donate please~

any and all donations are appreciated. all detonators of $30+ will get a half batch of baked goods or a simple set of false nails. please contact me through MySpace to discuss what you would like in return + your address.


Saturday, October 24, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are

Where The Wild Things Are Pictures, Images and Photos

i cannot, for the life of me, remember the book. i know i read it as a child, but it did not speak to me like this movie did.

i was not a well behaved child, i literally would scream and bite and kick and punch. run away, steal, throw things, cause problems.
i was just so imaginative.
^OO^

the memories that stick out the most to me- from my childhood- was~
when i bit a girl and my tooth fell out in her arm.
when my mom had to grab me and hold me for maybe an hour as i kicked and screamed.
when i was being pelted with wood-chips by girls as i was stuck on a jungle-jim. [i was up there for the entire class period, they forgot i was up there]
when i chucked wood-chips at girls on the jungle jim because i wasn't going to get stuck again.
and when my mom followed me all the way from our house to the YMCA, i was barefoot.

i was a fun loving child, really.
^OO^~

BUT THAT IS NOT THE POINT.
well it kind of it, that is why i liked it so much. because i related.
i realized, the same as Max, that you can cause problems or you can try and help.



the costuming, first of all, was amazing. the scenery, the special effects. it was all just so nicely done. which is something that can really make or break a movie for me.
the plot line was cute, the beginning made me really angry though.
Max builds a fort in the snow and his big sisters friends destroy it, leaving him crying with a dead fort. i get angry when siblings don't stick up for each other, even when i don't like my brother i love him, and i always watch out for him.
i was going to beat the kids up at his summer camp for making fun of him- but my mom wouldn't let me.
jerk.
and the ending made me cry, i don't cry often over things other than physical pain, emotional frustration, and that's it.
i don't cry over movies, i don't remember ever crying over a movie at this mental age level? does that make sense?
i didn't ball or anything, but a tear fell. it was really cute that way.

i am not even talking about the movie, just me.
rofl i am so good that way.

my brother said he didn't like it, i don't know why, i really did. it wasn't "entertaining" or "exciting" but it really brought me a nostalgic feeling. and not many things do that.
so i liked it.

i heard people calling it "trippy" not in a psychedelic way- idk how else there is trippy. but it seemed normal to me, i have always been imaginative though. i guess.
> u >

i really liked the scenery. i can't get over it.
i want to play on that set.

i say go see it.

2 comments:

  1. Max started the snowball fight that ended up with him hiding in the igloo/fort that the older and bigger kids jumped on to get to him. The fact that he started it makes the issue more complicated. What is a big sister to do when her little brother provokes her friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't care who started it, it's your job as the older sister to end it.

    and only a stuck up asshole would be angry at a child for throwing a snowball and trying to have fun.
    they took it too far, it's older kids job to set an example. not to make children cry.

    ReplyDelete