i want to make a new blogspot, will you follow me to my new one?

donate please~

any and all donations are appreciated. all detonators of $30+ will get a half batch of baked goods or a simple set of false nails. please contact me through MySpace to discuss what you would like in return + your address.


Wednesday, October 7, 2009

i'm sorry

i have nothing to post, i can't think of anything.
my days are boring and i'm just waiting for the future.

i'm getting my legs waxed soon, i'm getting new circle lenses soon, i'm getting a pedicure soon, and idk other things that are happening like later this week/couple of weeks.

so i will post about that when it happens.

but what to post now?
idk.
request here, and i'll write what you want~

5 comments:

  1. ; ~ ;
    iunno~
    anything!
    I liked when you were posting lots of pictures before! c:
    I wouldnt mind seeing some of your clothes since you always talk about liking to dress a certain way.
    or your doggy! c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked that too but it's so much effort.
    .___.

    okay my next good post will be----- ALL THINGS BEAUTY. or more it will be a sires.
    but i have to steam my clothes so they aren't all wrinkly and i have to get my legs waxed and i'm going to go wig shopping soooo expect it on tuesday, leg waxing, wednesday wig shopping, thursday clothes. this saturday will be pedicures. and... okay now i just need to think of what to post on monday and sunday and the other days.

    thank you for helping me think.
    :333

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll look forward to it! :33

    ReplyDelete