i want to make a new blogspot, will you follow me to my new one?

donate please~

any and all donations are appreciated. all detonators of $30+ will get a half batch of baked goods or a simple set of false nails. please contact me through MySpace to discuss what you would like in return + your address.


Sunday, October 25, 2009

between week 7 and 8 - i always worry

i posted this in my Underdog to Wonderdog blog, but i only know of one person [plus] my mom that reads that.
and i wanted this here because it's actually something besides just my doggy.
but you should all go read the other blog, too.
because she is adorable.
Ejotesnewlife.blogspot.com

okay, this is- a selfish of me.
DO NOT THINK I DON'T LOVE M DOGGIE
i do.
she's amazing.
and i wouldn't ask for another dogs personality.

but i am very image based and i wanted a cute dog.
Ejote is cute, she's darling, my darling, and i love her. don't forget that.
but i wanted a pom for a dog.
and i worry- is her fur ever going to grow out?
it's been almost 8 weeks since i bought her, and i think there was another two before that that i knew her?
idk.
but i look at picture of Pom/Bichon mixes and they are fluffy like Poms,
and i look at shaved Poms and- their fur looks more smooth than hers?
maybe it's because she does need to be groomed- or the fact that she's just growing out so it's a little ratty looking.
but i just wonder if the people at the society lied to me about how her fur would be.

her tail and ears are obvi pom length, but some breeds have fluffier ears/tails than body fur.
idk.

i just expected more hair by this time.
looking at her old pictures makes me go "shit, she was BALD"

she's still really cute, just not fluffy like the pom puppies i held at the fair.
only time will tell~

these are all images found on Google.com
these first two are pomeranian bichon frise mixes- puppies
Photobucket
Photobucket

and this is a shaved down pomeranian
Photobucket
looks just like Ejote did before she got all scruffy


P.S.
she has grooming on Tuesday at 4pm,
i have my hair at 6:15pm,
and we have no update on when photos will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment