i want to make a new blogspot, will you follow me to my new one?

donate please~

any and all donations are appreciated. all detonators of $30+ will get a half batch of baked goods or a simple set of false nails. please contact me through MySpace to discuss what you would like in return + your address.


Saturday, October 24, 2009

my bedroom

√friday - nails
√saturday - vacuum / movie / hardcore cleaned my room
sunday - go to sally's if it's open
monday - mom's friends come over / go to sally's if it wasn't open
tuesday - hair
wednesday - grand parents arrive
thursday - mom's party
friday - i leave for Chicago
saturday - Chicago
sunday - Chicago
monday - come back from Chicago / hardcore clean the basement
tuesday - hardcore clean the basement
wednesday - Aoi~


OKAY
let me explain what's going down,
first off these are my nails.
Photobucket
this is my own personal design, i design all my nail designs. and have for almost 8 months now.
they are fully black with silver lines in an X with a pink gem under the X on the ring finger if the pic is unclear. bad lighting in my room leads to that often.

secondly~
my mom was cleaning today.
she was cleaning a lot.
so i wanted to clean- because i like cleaning sometimes. and i was in the mood. i was going to do it before but shit got in my way so i didn't but i did it today!

i vacuumed the basement, then my room- then i went insane.
Photobucket
i stripped the pillow cases from my pillows and threw it on the floor- my stuffed animals and pillows.
Photobucket
Photobucket
then i got the first mattress off.

Photobucket
and i made a mountain with my pillows and mattress for funny.


Photobucket
Photobucket
then i pulled the box mattress off.
i almost died it was so hard~
but i did it.

Photobucket

it was disgusting under there.

not able to get it back on- i begged my mom for help.
she did.
c:

Photobucket
and ta-da! mattress flipped and back on.
c:
and i re-vaccumed my room.

Photobucket
Photobucket
then i made my bed with my new comforter.
the bright pink pillow will be black- so will the small bit of kitty pillow under the stuffed animals.
i have black pillow cases in the wash still.
and the white pillows behind the princess ones will be black too~

Photobucket
Photobucket
this is my desk, i rarely use it.
yes i have two laptops, the one on my desk is only used to play The Sims 2

Photobucket
Photobucket
this is my closet, and my extra hanger stuff.
c:
it hides my Malice Mizer poster, though. thankfully it doesn't hide Mana.
that bag is filled with shoes, i have to fix that soon.
i will later- or tomorrow.

WELL
that's my insanity.
i suggest you clean your room too.
i bet it's filthy.

[am making at least one more post today, maybe two
the other post will be my review of Where the Wild Things Are]

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your room. It's so girly like mine. And I love pikachu too =) Now this blog makes me wanna clean my room, lol! Keep up with the cool posts!

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete