i want to make a new blogspot, will you follow me to my new one?

donate please~

any and all donations are appreciated. all detonators of $30+ will get a half batch of baked goods or a simple set of false nails. please contact me through MySpace to discuss what you would like in return + your address.


Wednesday, October 28, 2009

new makeup~ ^OO^

today, i went shopping.
such a wonderful thing, shopping is.
c:

i went to Macy's, at the Woodland Mall. and stopped at the MAC counter, my favorite makeup brand next to Ben Nye[but this is a stage makeup brand. my brushes are Ben Nye]
Photobucket
my bangs kind of hide the makeup.
so i moved them.
sorry my eyebrows aren't perfect, i fucked them up so i'm letting them re-grow then i'll shape them again.
[or Becky, my hairdresser, will~]

this is the final outcome, i bought four different colors of shadow, and one "base". it's like primer on a wall went you paint it. it makes everything stay in place.

i may or may not upload a tutorial on how to. i got the idea of this from Michelle Phan's Glamorous Birthday Makeup video, i didn't too good matching hers. but idc i like it how it is.

i bought -
Sketch Velvet
Swish Frost
Hepcat Frost
Phloof Froat
and the base is Bare Study

as well i got Dazzle Gloss Baby Sparks
it's a nudy color on me, but it really makes them shiny. i love it.

this all totaled in over 90$, but i think it was totally worth it.
i really like how i look with this, much more than just liner.
:3

but i am rethinking how my bangs are, i want new bangs.
what will i do with them?



my grandparents are not here, yet.
we're picking them up at the airport at 11pm.
so until then, i'm bored.

i am taking the GED next week.
it's all planned out.
hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment