i want to make a new blogspot, will you follow me to my new one?

donate please~

any and all donations are appreciated. all detonators of $30+ will get a half batch of baked goods or a simple set of false nails. please contact me through MySpace to discuss what you would like in return + your address.


Tuesday, October 20, 2009

cleaning is an obsession

i have an obsession- an obsession with cleaning.
once i start i cannot stop- not until it's done or done to a point where i cannot make it better.

i started today with my bathroom, then worked a little with my bedroom, and i will do my car[which i am trying to sell kind of] later.
c:

Photobucket

this is my army, a broom, small broomy thing, trash bags, toilet bowl cleaner, scrubbing bubbles stuff, paper towels, a towel, and a ball to distract my dog with so she doesn't attack the trash.
^OO^

i have no before pictures, because to be honest- i don't want anyone to know how gross i let it get before i clean it.
Dx

Photobucket
this is all the trash from my bathroom, most of it is period stuff. since i just got off.
good to know, huh?

from the door
Photobucket

from the back
Photobucket

from the sink, a side corner thingy
Photobucket

let me explain something- i adore storage. even though my sick and shower use all the space instead of keeping it stored.
i just have so much stuff and not enough room.
i need to quit buying shit i wont use.

this is my sick,
Photobucket
from left to right front to back~

a comb, a brush, my hair cutting wonderful snippies.
[the dark on my comb and shiny on my brush are pig tail holders, all my hair brushing things have them on the handle. and my wrist]

blue box - eye makeup remover.
pink bottle - really good eye makeup remover. i put it on a q-tip and remove a little bit under my eyes to make the lines perfect when i use pencil. i don't like smudge lines.
tall white bottle - contact solution
orange tube - acne stuff
clear bottle with green top - heat protection stuff
white bottle with red label - idk... body lotion? my mommy got it for me for my birthday.
orange bottles [both] - hand soap, the first one is plain the second is massaging.
pink soap - hand soap. some people like bar soap plus it's pink~
clear bottle - perfume
purple bottle - perfume
wooden thing - nail cleaner
cups - to rinse when i brush my teeth. it has a candle on top.
box - makeup cleaner kit, top has space for tissue, under has space for cotton balls and q-tips c:
toothpaste/brush - this is my harsher tooth paste, i rarely use it. because it hurts my mouth. i brush my teeth in the shower. but when i really can't stand my teeth i use this.

Photobucket
this is the mess under my sink.
it's completely unorganized and just stores shit.

Photobucket
this has my teeth whitening stuff and floss in it. that is basically my teeth bag.
candles, pain killers, tums, and some acne stuff i didn't like are also in there.

Photobucket
and them something every girl i know has- a tampon drawer~

Photobucket
this is my shower/bath. i have a two in one thing. i hate it. i want a shower again. but i'm used to it now so w/e.
left to right again~
razor - obvi it is a razor
clear bottle with label - hand soap, for my ears and eyes. i use to get rid of eye makeup when i don't want to use the pads and for ear piercing cleaning.
bottle - shower lotion stuff i don't use. birthday gift, it smells so good.
pink bottles - shampoo and conditioner
smaller pink bottle - dog shampoo
silver tube - toothpaste, for sensitive teeth
pink bottle - face wash
purple ball - luffa
toothbrush - electric toothbrush~

Photobucket
this is the lower part, i keep my body wash, extra strength conditioner and a luffa that quiets the dripping shower head here.
c:

how i shower - wash face with soap, shampoo, rinse, extra strength conditioner, wash face with face wash, brush teeth, wash ears, wash body, rinse extra strength conditioner.
takes 30-60 minutes depending on what needs shaving. usually just the pits.
O w O

Photobucket
this is my amazing shower curtain.
i have an obsession with them, Bell is best.

Photobucket
and this is my tower, next to my sink.
bottom has my hair extensions and hair tools. flat irons, curlers, and blow drier.

middle has rubber gloves, extra shampoo[like different brands, and for my extensions], and shoe polish.

and then the top has a bunch of hair stuffs, headbands and whatnot, then hair product, hairspray-moose-blahblahblah

Photobucket
and this is my toilet.
it's the most boring part of my bathroom.
the toilet paper holder doesn't work- it breaks and falls off all the time.
so it all stays on the back thingy.

and ta-da that's my bathroom~





a sneak peek of cleaning my room
Photobucket
all the trash i got from what little i did today

Photobucket
i redid the crayons, because they were all just thrown in there.
Dx

i worked for over an hour on the cleaning.
it was super fun.
i can't wait to do more~



oh and the best thing about cleaning is finding old things-
Photobucket
this is a doodle i did of Aoi, my BFF, when i was in the mental hospital. i drew it through teary eyes. i missed him so much and was so upset. it was such a happy doodle though.
^OO^

No comments:

Post a Comment